Searching for a new pair of wedge sandals
I really want a pair of mile-high wedges.
Never mind that I twisted my ankle a couple of weeks ago, and it’s still a little tender. Summer shoes are so tempting this season.
I love all the wedges, embellishments, cork and platforms. I tend not to wear super-high heels because, well, they hurt my feet and, honestly, the older I get, the more I worry about following in the footsteps of all those models who trip up on the runway. And they’re young. If they can’t walk in those killer stilettos, what makes me think I can?
But I want new shoes and I want something with a higher power.
I found these two styles that I really like, but I’m hoping to find something similar and a little closer to the ground. Not flat, but not five inches in the air either.
Be sure to check out Mood online at mood.newsok.com for my story on summer sandals and in Thursday’s Mood on May 13.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients