Fashion and beauty events in Oklahoma City
Beauty and fashion related events in the Oklahoma City area this week and beyond.
Battle of the Brushes, noon Thursday, Penn Square Mall, with Teddy Charles, celebrity hairstylist and co-creator of Sunsilk hair products; a styling competition between two Oklahoma City hairstylists; first 50 to watch the show will receive free Sunsilk products and a style consultation from Charles’ team of hair experts.
Natura Bisse skin care clinic, Wednesday-Thursday; Milly fall trunk show, Thursday-Friday; Jon fall trunk show, May 20-21; Robert Graham fall trunk show, May 20-21 at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place; 848-7811.
Personal appearance by Tarek Abbas, national makeup artist for Lancome, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 20, Macy’s, Penn Square Mall; $50 redeemable in purchase; 841-2787 for appointments.
Frascara special-occasion trunk show, May 26-27 at Ruth Meyers, Nichols Hills Plaza; 842-1478.
Blowdry Bootcamp, 4 p.m. third Thursday each month; 302-6499.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients