Monkey Shines Fashion Show and Art Extravaganza
Looking for something to do after this long work week?
Head to the Plaza District’s Live on the Plaza from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday. And while you’re there, don’t miss Monkey Shines: Third Anniversary Fashion Show and Art Extravaganza.
The event will be presented by the Velvet Monkey Salons and Vintage Boutique Admission is free. The fashion and hair show will begin at 8:30 p.m. at the Velvet Monkey Salon, 1701 NW 16. Art and jewelry by local artisans also will be shown.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients