Kim Kardashian goes bare-faced for Life & Style photo shoot
Her face, that is.
She posed for her first-ever makeup-free photo shoot.
“Posing makeup-free is really empowering. Why not show people what I really look like? This is the real me. This is who I am,” she told the magazine.
Here’s a Q&A with Kardashian.
L&S: What do you get out of wearing cosmetics?
KIM: Makeup just enhances beauty. It makes you look more rested and even-toned. I use it to give my whole face a little more color since it’s so pale in comparison to my body.
L&S: Was there a star whose look you tried to copy?
KIM: Yes, Victoria Beckham. I loved Posh Spice when I was in high school.
L&S: What message do you want to send those fans with Life & Style’s makeup-free shoot?
KIM: Makeup is fun, but it’s just another accessory. I’m happy with myself, and this is who I am. As much as it’s fun
to glam up, the most important thing is to be comfortable in your own skin — with or without makeup.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients