Princess Beatrice's "royal" hat to be auctioned
Now you can own a piece of royal fashion. But if you’re lucky enough to score it, what will you do with it?
The custom hat worn by Princess Beatrice to William and Kate’s royal wedding will be auctioned on eBay.
“She’s putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for Children in Crisis,” Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson, Beatrice’s mother, said Wednesday on “The Oprah Winfrey Show.”
No word yet when the bidding will begin.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4654Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4299Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4082'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients