Lancome makeup event with Tarek Abbas at Macy's, Penn Square
Need a new look? Head to Macy’s at Penn Square Mall for a special makeup event. Tarek Abbas, a national makeup artist for Lancome, and his team will be there from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 20. Abbas and his team will offer makeup appliations for the public at a cost of $50 (which is redeemable in Lancome products).
Abbas said his goal is to enhance women’s beauty and simplify their routines. He believes that beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin, so his focus starts with a flawless, even complexion.
Abbas has worked with many celebrities, including Eva Longoria and Goldie Hawn, and often creates looks for the runway.
For an appointment, call 841-2787.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients