"Sex and the City 2" girls glam it up for movie premiere
So, how did the Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall and Kristin Davis fare — fashionwise, that is — at the “Sex and the City 2″ premiere Monday evening in New York?
Stylist Patricia Field, who dresses the fab four for the series and the movie, told Radaronline.com:
“I thought the four of them all did a really good job on the red carpet last night,” Field said. “Sarah’s lemon Valentino dress was stunning and I also really liked how elegant Cynthia’s black Carolina Herrera gown looked on her.
“Naeem Khan designed the gold dress especially for Kim Cattrall and it looked great and I thought that Kristin looked spectacular in her pink vintage Jean Desses design too.”
What do you think? Come on, share. For more “Sex and the City 2″ stories, go online to The Oklahoman’s Mood website, mood.newsok.com, and check out the Mood section in Thursday’s paper.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients