Kim Kardashian and sisters launch new self-tanning gel
The Kardashian sisters — Kim, Kourtney and Khloe — debuted their signature self-tanning gel, Kardashian Glamour Tan, the first product from their upcoming Kardashian Beauty line. The product is available exclusively at Sephora.
“My sisters and I are all about getting the perfect tan without harming our skin,” said Kim Kardashian. “We’re always on the lookout for the best self-tanner so we thought we’d create the perfect formula and share it with everyone.”
Kardashian Glamour Tan is a clear, moisturizing self-tanning gel. Designed to produce the appearance of a golden sun-kissed tan within 24 hours of application, the non-streaking, non-staining formula is packed with protective antioxidants, and vitamins C, E and D to keep skin healthy and moisturized. Glamour Tan is said to be the only self-tanner available containing Imudulin, a key ingredient responsible for stimulating vitamin D synthesis which can aid in lessening the look of lines and wrinkles.
The tanning gel is $34.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients