Contest: Design the winning wedding gown and win big
For the second year, BRIDES Magazine is inviting fashionistas and amateur designers alike to create America’s most beautiful wedding gown. Contestants are being asked to submit a sketch of a wedding dress that illustrates this year’s “cutting-edge classic” theme.
The winning designer will receive $10,000, see their design on the cover of BRIDES Magazine and have their gown produced and sold nationwide by David’s Bridal!
Sketches are due June 7, so hurry.
Click here for all details, and to enter:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients