Lady Gaga's rubber outfit and spiked handbag trigger security alert at airport
If you’re going to wear a rubber outfit and carry a spiked handbag, you better be prepared for a full body scan at the airport.
So it was with pop superstar Lady Gaga, whose outfit signaled a security risk at Heathrow airport in London, reports U.K.’s People. She was getting ready to board a plane to New York when airport security pulled her aside for a full body scan.
She was allowed to continue with her travel plans when officials realized it was her outfit which had tagged her as a security risk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients