Estee Lauder sets lipstick application record
Estee Lauder is serious about lipstick — and setting records.
So, take a guess what it takes to shatter the existing world record for the most amount of lipstick applications in a single hour. And keep in mind that the rules stipulate that a fresh lipstick must be used for each person. It must be applied consistently on the lower and upper lips and within the lip lines.
The previous title holder was Avon with 180. Estee Lauder Global Makeup Stylist Rick DiCecca, with the help of Macy’s in Chicago, smacked that record to the curb.
Representatives from The Guinness World Records checked each individual application. The lipstick king was quoted as saying, ”I was very lucky. I had 303 sets of great lips … There are some beautiful mouths in Chicago.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients