Estee Lauder sets lipstick application record
Estee Lauder is serious about lipstick — and setting records.
So, take a guess what it takes to shatter the existing world record for the most amount of lipstick applications in a single hour. And keep in mind that the rules stipulate that a fresh lipstick must be used for each person. It must be applied consistently on the lower and upper lips and within the lip lines.
The previous title holder was Avon with 180. Estee Lauder Global Makeup Stylist Rick DiCecca, with the help of Macy’s in Chicago, smacked that record to the curb.
Representatives from The Guinness World Records checked each individual application. The lipstick king was quoted as saying, ”I was very lucky. I had 303 sets of great lips … There are some beautiful mouths in Chicago.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients