OKC Thunder's Russell Westbrook and tie designer Kwame Jackson making personal appearances at Dillard's
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook and tie designer Kwame Jackson will make personal appearances this week at Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall.
Jackson will introduce his new line of hand-finished neckwear from 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday in the men’s department in the east store. The collection, named Krimsom by Kwame, includes more than 90 styles, each made of woven silk. The New York City-based designer is best known for his role on the inaugural season of “The Apprentice.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5063Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4898Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4189'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients