Girls' Night Out at Beauty Brands stores in Oklahoma City
Mark your calendars. Beauty Brands, at 9417 N Council and 13820 N Pennsylvania, will showcase fall 2010 beauty “must-haves” at their annual Girls’ Night Out party from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 31.
Women are invited to bring their friends and enjoy complimentary mini services, free product samples and demonstrations, salon and spa tours and desserts.
“Women rarely make time just for themselves, and Beauty Brands’ annual Girls’ Night Out event gives them a chance to let down their hair and be pampered. It’s great to see women and their friends actually try some of the new products and find what makes them feel beautiful,” said Kristy Lewis, marketing director for Beauty Brands.
Beauty Brands’ annual Girls’ Night Out event is free and open to the public, and women may register online to attend at www.beautybrands.com/girlsnightout.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients