Rachel Zoe to launch her own fashion brand
Celebrity stylist and reality show star Rachel Zoe will launch her own fashion brand, reports Women’s Wear Daily.
Zoe is in the process of hiring a design team, and she will definitely be wearing the clothes. “Like, you will absolutely see my trademark pieces. I’ll definitely do faux furs and incredible leather jackets and great trousers. But I’m catering to a broader audience.”
The Rachel Zoe Collection is expected to launch in fall 2011. She has inked a deal with LF USA. The colleciton will include clothing, shoes and accessories. Zoe is well-known for her signature look: mega accessories and 1970s glam.
The third season of “The Rachel Zoe Project” airs Aug. 3 on Bravo. The second season drew an average of 1 million viewers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients