Designer diapers ... or disposable chic for babies
It finally happened. Babies can now wear designer diapers. And those fashionable diapers will be sold at Target. I love that, since the company is a leader in offering limited-edition designer collections by some of the biggest names in the industry.
Enter designer Cynthia Rowley, who has designed 11 styles of Pampers, including pastels, stripes, madras and ruffles. Procter & Gamble said the diapers will be in Target stores beginning in mid-July.
Of course, a diaper that doesn’t perform isn’t worth much, so that’s the primary consideration. But P&G says parents consider the look important, too.
Last month, Huggies Jeans Diapers were lauched, and I must say the commercials are pretty darn cute. Check out the video below.
So, what’s next? Diapers with a little Lacoste alligator on the front or Juicy printed across the back? I’m pretty sure something along those lines will be coming.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients