OKC Fashion Camp coming in August ... register now
NOTE: Registration for deadline has been extended to July 18.
High school teens, both guys and girls, who envision themselves working in fashion can learn more about all aspects of the industry during the first Oklahoma City Fashion Camp Aug. 9-14 at Penn Square Mall.
Students will get information from industry leaders about styling, trend forecasting, journalism, retailing, merchandising, event production and more. The finale will be a back-to-school fashion show that students will help create and produce.
Karl Marshall, the camp’s director, has been in the fashion industry for 20 years, beginning his career as an international model before becoming a fashion show producer and stylist. Marshall lives in the Dallas area, but his career takes him to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. He has been directing the fashion camp at the Galleria in Dallas since 2005.
Classes will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Space is limited; cost is $300. Registration deadline is July 5. Request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or pick one up at the Penn Square Mall Guest Reception Center. For more information about the camp, call the Penn Square office at 842-4424.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5527Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4758Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients