Deadline extended for Oklahoma City Fashion Camp
The deadline for registration for Oklahoma City Fashion Camp has been extended to July 18.
High school teens, both guys and girls, who envision themselves working in fashion can learn more about all aspects of the industry during the first Oklahoma City Fashion Camp Aug. 9-14 at Penn Square Mall.
Students will get information from industry leaders about styling, trend forecasting, journalism, retailing, merchandising, event production and more. The finale will be a back-to-school fashion show that students will help create and produce.
Karl Marshall, the camp’s director, has been in the fashion industry for 20 years, beginning his career as an international model before becoming a fashion show producer and stylist. Marshall lives in the Dallas area, but his career takes him to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. He has been directing the fashion camp at the Galleria in Dallas since 2005.
Classes will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Space is limited; cost is $300. Request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or pick one up at the Penn Square Mall Guest Reception Center. For more information about the camp, call the Penn Square office at 842-4424.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients