Baby Phat Dare Me available in new, smaller size
I’m a sucker for anything tropical-scented — candles, lotions, sprays. I have them all.
Now comes a press release about Baby Phat Dare Me fragrance. It’s not new, but it does come in a new, small size just right for summer packing. What caught my attention is its top note of Island Coconut. Word is its reminiscent of a tropical getaway. Other notes are velvety Blackberry Crème, Vanilla Orchid finish, Crème de Musk and sandalwood.
Baby Phat Dare Me, touted as the perfect beach bag necessity, sells for just $17 for its new, smaller size. I may give it a whiff next time I’m at the fragrance counter. I’m not planning a tropical getaway, but I can certainly close my eyes and let my senses take me there.
Anyone tried Baby Phat Dare Me? Let me know what you think.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients