Fashion designer Jason Wu designs Madame Alexander dolls
From First Lady Michelle Obama to Madame Alexander.
So goes designer Jason Wu. And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing.
In collaboration with doll industry leader Madame Alexander, Wu has created innovative and fashion forward dolls that are nothing like the dolls you played with as a child. He has introduced six dolls (two collections consisting of three dolls each), all donned from head to toe in couture fashion. Both collections are equipped with newly engineered joints to ensure that the dolls can pose like real life models.
Dolls in the Cissy collection cost $349 .95 each. The NEOCissy Collection dolls are priced at $159.95 each.
The dolls will be available starting September 2010 at www.madamealexander.com/.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients