LeBron James scores again with GQ magazine cover
Basketball player LeBron James, who has been in the news just a bit lately, in case you missed it, scores again. He’ll be on the September cover of GQ. With much hoopla leading up to a national televison announcement, James recently said he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat.
A story in Women’s Wear Daily said he bumped actor Ryan Reynolds, who is in the new film “Buried,” for the cover spot. James was on a GQ cover in February 2009.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients