Orly's new Plastix Collection delivers color and plastic-looking finish
The Plastix Collection is meant to complement the fall 2010 runway looks that featured neon colors and shiny black plastic, latex and rubber pieces that have a vintage edge. Can you envision it?
Plastix offers four new lacquers and a special formula that coats the nails with a smooth, satin matte “plastic” finish. Colors are:
Old School Orange: classic orange
Retro Red: traditional red
Purple Pleather: shiny purple
Viridian Vinyl: glossy blue-green
Cost is $7.5o each. Orly is available at Sally Beauty and Ulta, as well as orlybeauty.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients