Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ... quick and easy
Sometimes I find it a chore to remove my makeup at night. Just one more thing to do. By 10:30 or 11 at night, I just want to swipe at my face and crawl into bed. I want easy.
I’ve tried makeup remover towelettes before, but never with any regularity. On a whim, I picked up Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes at the store.
That night, I pulled the first one out and immediately liked the feel. Soft with enough moisture to glide over my skin. (Some brands are just too dry.)
Neutrogena claims they’ll even remove waterpoof mascara, but I used something else to remove my eye makeup.
I love the Neutrogena towelettes, though. Quick and easy. Just what I wanted.
The cost: about $8 for 25.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients