Model audition for back-to-school fashion show at Penn Square Mall
Strike your best pose. A model audition is planned from 2 to 6 p.m. July 24 for a back-to-school fashion show at Penn Square Mall.
The audition is open to males and females between the ages of 16 and 30. Anyone younger than 18 will not need a parent to audition but will need a parent if selected to participate.
For the audition, keep clothes and makeup simple. Casting for the fashion show will be a collaboration between the Anthony David Agency, Fashion Camp and Penn Square Mall.
The audition will be at the Center Court. The mall is at 1901 Northwest Expressway.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients