Grand opening at Ulta in Norman
Ulta in Norman is having a grand opening Sept. 3 with free makeovers, hair consultations and face mapping. The store is at 1620 24th Avenue.
The first 100 to visit the store will receive a gift certificate with a value ranging from $5 to $100.
Some of the brands at the store include:
Prestige skincare, like Dermalogica, Murad, Exuviance, and Kinerase
Prestige cosmetics, such as Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Stila and Lorac
Professional hair and nail brands, like Pureology, Redken, Matrix, Frederic Fekkai, Ojon and OPI
Tried-and-true popular brands, such as L’Oreal, Neutrogena, Olay, Pantene and Revlon
Fragrances, from Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancôme, to Vera Wang and Dolce & Gabbana
Professional hair tools such as Chi and Hot Tools
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients