Lela Rose for Payless introduces spring 2011 shoe collection
Lela Rose launched her spring shoe collection for Payless during Fashion Week. Here’s hoping these shoes look as good in person.
The collection for spring 2011 includes five key styles with old-meets-new inspirations and Peruvian textile inspirations. The shoe designs, named after streets of Lima, Peru, include:
Loreto with its striated wedge heel inspired by the city’s hillside landscape; Magdalena accented with a rich brown raffia-wrapped textile wedge sole; Olaya, a T-strap with a wedge sole wrapped in an iconic Peruvian navy-clay colored woven textile; Canevaro a T-strap dress heel; and Olivos, an all-satin cocktail shoe.
The shoe collection complements her ready-to-wear collection for spring, also inspired by Lima, a city with strong heritage in textiles and patterns.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients