Penn Square Mall fashion events Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Penn Square Mall is turning up its fashion radar this weekend. The mall is planning three days of fashionable events Friday through Sunday.
Simon Trends & Friends Weekend will feature fashion shows, special runway fashion show seating, shopping offers, light bites and wine.
Simon Trends & Friends Preview Party
Friday from 6 to 9 p.m.
To kick off Trends & Friends Weekend, Penn Square Mall and the American Heart Association will host a Simon Trends & Friends Preview Party. This night of fashion and fun will offer food and wine, swag bags, exclusive shopping offers, a custom event wine glass gift and an exclusive runway fashion show.
The runway fashion show will feature fall looks from Dillard’s, JC Penney, Macy’s, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Buckle, Caché, Coldwater Creek, Express, Gap, Georgiou, J. Jill, Lucca/Lucca Annex, New York and Company, White House | Black Market and Vintage House Boutique.
Tickets are $10 with proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association and Simon Youth Foundation. Tickets can be purchased at the Penn Square Mall Simon Guest Services booth.
Simon Trends & Friends Fall Fashion Extravaganza
Saturday at 1 p.m.
Headlining the weekend of fall fashion events at Penn Square Mall is the Simon Trends & Friends Fall Fashion Extravaganza. This free, dynamic celebration of style begins at 1 p.m. in Center Court and spotlights must-have fall trends from mall retailers. The event is free and offers exclusive runway fashion show seating.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients