Four the People benefit fashion show
Oklahoma City is serving up a fashion event that celebrates the efforts of women.
Four the People fashion and hair show, a benefit for the Institute of Economic Empowerment of Women’s Peace through Business, will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Will Rogers Theatre.
The event, presented by Eden Salon and Spa, will feature Kiss of the Wolf clothing by Norman designer Lori Bacigalupi. Tickets are $25 at Eden salons. For information, call 722-3336.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients