Donate your gently worn shoes
Come on, you know you need to. Clean out your closet and donate your gently worn shoes.
MetroShoe Warehouse is partnering with Naya as part of Renew Your Soles, a nationwide shoe recycling initiative. From Oct. 9 until Oct. 16, shoppers can drop their gently used shoes in a recycling bin at MetroShoe Warehouse, Pennsylvania and Memorial.
Donate and you’ll receive an Earth-friendly gift from Naya. All donated shoes will be given to Soles4Souls, a Nashville-based charity that distributes donated shoes free of charge to people in need.
Since 2005, Soles4Souls has given away more than 10 million pairs of new and gently worn shoes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients