Three new stores coming to Penn Square Mall
Penn Square Mall is pumping up its shopping options.
Pandora, a jeweler new to Oklahoma City, will open in November. The store will offer charm bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings in 14K gold, sterling silver and some with semi-precious or precious gems. Each piece handcrafted and finished, and many can be personalized to reflect one’s own personal style. The store will be located between Swarovski and Lucca.
Ann Taylor LOFT, opening in November, will be on the lower level west wing next to the Body Shop. LOFT collections are designed for a more relaxed lifestyle both at work and at home. The store offers women’s apparel and accessories along with petite and maternity options.
On Deck is now open in the upper level by Macy’s. On Deck is a one-stop shop for all things sports. The store carries a large selection of apparel, collectibles and autographed memorabilia for MLB, NBA, NCAA and NFL.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients