Balliets ... a Harper's Bazaar Style Leader
Once again, Balliets has been named a Harper’s Bazaar Style Leader.
The magazine has given this honor to Balliets for the past six years. Miss Jackson’s in Tulsa is the only other Oklahoma store on the list of 74 specialty stores across the nation.
Valerie Salembier, senior vice president and publisher of Harper’s Bazaar, said Style Leaders provide high-quality customer service and luxurious products, resulting in a personalized shopping experience.
Balliets recently relocated to the Classen Curve.
“We are honored to receive this acknowledgment from one of the most respected publications in the industry,” owner Bob Benham said. “This year we’ve taken our store to a whole new level of luxury, and I’m thrilled to see industry leaders take notice of our commitment to providing unsurpassed style and elegance to the women of Oklahoma City.”
The complete list of Style Leaders can be found on page 224 in the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5818Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5611Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5224UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients