NARS goes bold for holiday makeup palette
Just as he did for the fall collection, François Nars once plays up his muse, Daphne Guinness. Her smoldering, cobalt-rimmed eyes, platinum hair and peach-glazed cheeks are captured not once, but in multiple kaleidoscopic images. “When you have Daphne Guinness for a campaign model, you just let her be who she is. Daphne fits the brand so well – she has such a modern approach to fashion and beauty,” he said.
Here’s the lineup:
OKINAWA TRIO EYESHADOW, $45 – The first trio eyeshadow for the brand is a striking triad of black onyx, silver and cobalt blue
ETRUSQUE SINGLE EYESHADOW, $23 – An antique gold hue reminiscent of Etruscan cast bronze art
MELUSINE DUO EYESHADOW, $32 – An ultra-modern union of rich purple orchid and silver-spun lilac
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients