Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara ... does it work?
Has anyone tried the new Rimmel London Lash Accelerator with grow-lash complex?
According to Rimmel, it instantly makes lashes appear up to 80 percent longer. That’s a lot of oomph in an instant.
After 30 days of continued use, the product is said to strengthen, nourish and renew lashes to promote up to 117 percent longer-looking lashes .
Rimmel says 95 percent of consumers saw a lengthening effect on their bare lashes in 2 weeks.
Lash Accelerator is certainly priced right: $8.99 at stores such as Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart and Ulta.
I’m tempted to give it a try, though I do love my L’Oreal Voluminous. If you’ve tried the new Rimmel mascara, shout out and tell me what you think.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients