What's your favorite lip gloss?
I think about this as I clean out my purse and remove seven lip glosses and two lipsticks. No wonder it was so heavy. None of the glosses were the same brand or the same shade. Why I needed them all for a work weekend, I’m not sure. But I did. And I had more in my cosmetics case at the hotel.
I love lip gloss, and said so in my column in last Thursday’s Mood. I’m always on the search for a new fave. So, what’s your favorite — shade or brand?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients