Treat your feet to glittery shoes
My friend and co-worker Helen Ford Wallace stopped by my desk to chat about shoes the other day. We love shoes. And purses.
Anyway, she had seen some pretty awesome glittery ballet flats at Talbots in Oklahoma City, and some by Tory Burch online at Saks Fifth Avenue. Tory Burch even sprinkled glitter all over ankle boots.
Glitter shoes have caught my attention, too. How could they not? I’ve even seen a glitter sport sneaker by Stuart Weitzman. And if we want to talk affordable, Payless has a glitter platform evening sandal.
Glittery shoes often conjur images of little girls playing dress up, but these shoes are grown-up sophistication. I bought a pair of black sequin ballet flats recently, but now glitter is turning my head. No special occcasion or dress up required. I would slip into a pair of glittery flats for work or with jeans.
What about you? Are you game for a little sparkle on your feet?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients