H&M opening in Dallas sure to attract plenty of Oklahomans
Now that H&M has officially announced plans to open its first Texas store at NorthPark Mall in Dallas, Oklahoma fashionistas will scoot into Dallas proper to get a taste of the Swedish company’s cheap chic. The store will open in the second half of 2011.
The fast-fashion apparel chain operates 2,000 stores in 37 countries, with about 200 in the U.S., including 10 in both Manhattan and Chicago, five in Atlanta and three in St. Louis, Mo. with numbers like that, a second or third store in the Dallas area isn’t out of the question.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients