Big night at the CMA show for Miranda Lambert and designer Sherri Hill
Wednesday’s night’s 44th annual Country Music Awards show wasn’t just a big night for country singer and Oklahoman Miranda Lambert. Norman-based designer Sherri Hill had a rockin’ night, too.
Lambert wore four of Hill’s dresses. For the red carpet, she owned it in a magenta silk georgette shirred gown. For one of her performances, she wore a a short, black satin corset with chain metal fringe and stone/metallic detailing around the hip. For a tribute to country icon Loretta Lynn and a performance with Lynn and Sheryl Crow, Lambert lit up the stage in a white cocktail dress with fringe bottom and plunging. for the after party, she changed into a short nude cocktail dress with beaded and large mirrored gem details.
Hill flew to Nashville, Tenn., a couple of days before the show for final fittings. That extra attention to detail paid off. Magazines and websites have named Lambert one of the show’s best dressed.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients