Traffic Jam: benefit fashion show Beautiful Dream Society
Most fashion shows are entertaining, but here’s one that promises to be enlightening, too.
Traffic Jam fashion show at 7 p.m. Thursday at Farmer’s Public Market, 311 S Klein, is a benefit for Beautiful Dream Society, a nonprofit foundation that’s opening a hope center in Lesotho, Africa, for victims of human trafficking.
The master of ceremonies for the show is Miss Oklahoma USA contestant Tailor Cook, who has a personal story to tell about being a victim of kidnapping.
Most of the clothing has been donated by those who support the cause. Some of the clothing is new; some is recycled and stylized. Members of the Oklahoma Victory Dolls roller derby team will model.
Tickets are $25 to $200 and include admission to the boutique. For more information and to buy tickets, go to www.beautifuldream.tv.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients