Payless Good Shoe Project helps kids in need
Beginning Dec. 15 and continuing through Feb. 15, Payless will donate one pair of shoes to a child in need in Central America for every Airwalk Hope shoe sold. The shoe features a sleek slip-on design in five colors including tan, denim, red, black and camo print. The Airwalk Hope shoe will retail for $19.99 in Payless stores and Payless.com.
You get a pair of shoes and so does a child. Does it get any easier, or better?
The Good Shoe project complements the Payless Gives Shoes 4 Kids program that was first launched in 2008 and has resulted in Payless giving 2.2 million in free shoes to kids during the holidays. That program is in its third year this holiday season and the Good Shoe now enables shoppers to join in Payless’ children’s shoe giving initiatives.
Follow me on Twitter @okstyle
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients