Jessica Simpson's fashion empire keeps growing
Not all celebrity brands make it big. Or make it at all. Jessica Simpson’s does.
Her licensing empire includes fashion accessories, swimwear, dresses, outerwear, watches and fragrances. She’s on track to hit the $1 billion mark in sales.
She recently announced a new contemporary sportswear line priced from $39 to $129 that will be available at 650 department and speciality stores in fall 2011.
“This new sportswear line reflects my evolving style, which combines comfort, femininity and flirty fun,” she said.
Vince Camuto, founder and chief executive officer of Camuto Group, which is the brand’s master licensee, told Women’s Wear Daily that she’s the girl next door has a great product that surrounds her. “People like her. People look at her as a style icon.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients