Do you have a favorite eyelash curler?
My Shu Uemura eyelash curler is practically on its last curl. Since Shu Uemura is no longer sold in stores in the U.S., my options are this: either order it online (and I won’t) or try another brand.
Tarte eyelash curlers come highly recommended, so I bought and paid for one before the store realized its Tarte eyelash drawer was empty. The curler is coming, and I’m sure I’ll like it, but is it THE one to replace my fave Shu?
Just today I read about the guy behind the Sephora Collection eyelash curler. Word is it’s really good and has a cult following. I read that on the Sephora blog, though, so I’m not sure how much oomph that endorsement carries.
Anyway, the man’s name is Fabio Carrere, and he watches over quality control like it was he who would be using the eyelash curler. That’s the kind of guy women need in their corner because all eyelash curlers are not created equal.
He said the best way to use the curler is not to pump. That is brutal to you and the curler, he said on the Sephora blog. “I count to four at the middle and at the ends, and press gently. Also, use both hands. The curler is designed to be ambidextrous. Thanks to the handle pads, it’s comfortable and won’t slip. Your right hand for your right eye. And your left for your left eye. The grip is steady so it works at every angle.”
The Sephora eyelash curler, pictured here, costs $16 and comes with two refill pads.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients