Victoria's Secret wins PETA award
Kudos to Victoria’s Secret for winning PETA’s Proggy Award in the category of Progressive Retailer of the Year.
Never heard of it?
Proggy is for progress, and the award is presented to people, companies and organizations that exemplify animal-friendly progress in culture and commerce. Victoria’s Secret received the award for implementing a policy banning apparel made from the skins of exotic animals.
Limited Brands, of which Victoria’s Secret is a division, already had a policy in place banning fur and Australian merino wool.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients