Check out Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstain
We photographed Oklahoma City model Cortney Smith recently, and I commented how much I liked her lipstick. She said it was new, so, of course, I wanted specifics.
It was Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain in In the Buff. She said she first lined and filled in her lips with a Bobbi Brown pink/neutral liner, then used the lipstain and topped it with a Maybelline gloss called Born With It to add just a bit of moisture and shimmer.
A few days later I picked up the same color lipstain. I really like it. It’s a good soft color and really stays. I probably wouldn’t wear it without a topper of gloss. Gloss moisturizes my lips and I like the shine. I also bought Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstain in Cranberry Crush. It definitely gives a punch of color. I’ve only worn it once, but it stayed and stayed and stayed.
The lipstain is about $7.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients