Heidi Klum's new spring collection for Motherhood stores
Her spring collection of Loved by Heidi Klum, inspired by her visits to her favorite hotel, Hoel du Cap-Eden-Roc on the French Riviera, arrives in Motherhood stores in April.
Klum envisions expectant moms wearing the casual elegance of her dark, skinny jeans paired with her trendy knit tops in black, white and neutrals with touches of red and gold embellishment. Her boldly-striped, loose fitting dress takes the mom-to-be from a spa lunch to a busy day of sightseeing. Dressier pants and tops for evening round out the 19-piece collection that will be available in stores and online at motherhood.com.
“Heidi Klum makes pregnancy glamorous and fashionable. Her style is fun and still practical,” said Chris Daniel, president of Destination Maternity Corp., parent company of Motherhood Maternity.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients