Lands' End introduces 4-piece bikini
It’s the newest thing at Lands’ End. The SwimMates concept starts with a two-piece bikini as the foundation and then offers layering swim pieces including a cami, swim shorts or swim skirt. A bikini might be just the look when walking on the beach, but layering on a swim cami or skirt might be better for a neighborhood pool party. What’s more, you can swim in all the pieces.
“SwimMates is truly a unique approach to swimwear that has been missing from the swim category. Not since the introduction of the tankini has there been a new swim concept like SwimMates that will change the way women wear swimsuits,” said Erin McCormick, swimwear merchandise manager, Lands’ End. “This new collection of swim separates offers the chance to create individual looks while also choosing the amount of coverage.”
McCormick believes SwimMates is for women who want to wear a bikini, but maybe not for all situations. The added layers allow for a new swim look and level of comfort without changing swimsuits throughout the day.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients