TOMS' annual One Day Without Shoes on April 10
TOMS once again will ask the world to go without shoes for its annual One Day Without Shoes event on April 10.
This is the day each year that TOMS raises awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child’s life. Last year, people went without shoes at more than 1,000 events in over 25 countries around the globe.
TOMS was founded on the premise that with every pair of shoes someone purchases, a pair of new shoes will be given to a child in need. One Day Without Shoes was created to call attention to the need for shoes around the world and the issues surrounding that need.
Get the latest updates, create and join events an area, download an event tool kit, upload photos and see what others will do on April 10 at http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients