Donald J Pliner at Dillard's, Penn Square, on Friday
Shoe designer Donald J Pliner, who is known for his comfortable and stylish shoes, will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square in Oklahoma City, on Friday.
He will be in the women’s shoe department from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to sign purchases and help customers with their Donald J Pliner selections. Both men’s and women’s shoes will be available.
Pliner has plenty of fans in the city. Dillard’s was packed with people the last time Pliner visited in fall 2009.
I interviewed Pliner recently for a story in The Oklahoman’s Mood. Read more about his philosophy and what’s in store for spring here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients