Update lingerie with pops of color, vintage styles
It seems clothing trends have spilled over to lingerie.
“It’s time to break the basic nude and black lingerie rules with unexpected pops of bold color this spring,” said Lauren Harp, Nordstrom national fit stylist.
Women are invited to take a peek at the newest lingerie styles for spring during the Frill Seekers events at Nordstrom stores nationwide on April 20 and April 21. Shoppers will receive a gift a $50 bra and panty purchase, while supplies last.
“Customers can update their lingerie by mixing and matching bras and panties in vibrant hues of pink, purple, green or orange,” Harp said.
Pictured is a Chantelle Intimates bra and panty set in orchid, available at Nordstrom.
She also suggests adding vintage-shaped lingerie pieces like a lacy 3/4 bra with a wider band at the bottom or a 1950s style, high-waisted brief. “This retro silhouette gives the illusion of more coverage, but has a “Mad Men”-inspired sexiness to it,” Harp said.
The perfect look is nothing without the perfect fit, so Nordstrom lingerie stylists will be available to help customers. Nordstrom carries a wide range of sizes, ranging from 30-46 and cup sizes AA-K.
For more details or to schedule an appointment with a lingerie stylist, call your favorite Nordstrom store or go online to Nordstrom.com/frillseekers. For every bra purchased at the event, Nordstrom and participating brands will donate $20 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients