Gap searches for next faces of GapKids and BabyGap
If you think you’ve got the cutest baby or brightest kid in the world, enter him or her in Gap’s sixth annual North American Casting Call contest.
As part of the submission process, parents can upload a photo of their child as well as a brief description of how their child brightens up the world. Being “bright” can mean anything — fom a cute smile to a community service project that makes a difference.
“Casting Call is one of our favorite programs. It’s a unique and meaningful way for us to engage with our customers, and we enjoy seeing the millions of children who embody the optimistic spirit of Gap,” said Art Peck, president of Gap North America. “For this year’s Casting Call, we want to go beyond the photo to learn more about who these children are and how they’re connecting with the world around them.”
How it works
Though April 22, parents can upload up to five photos of their baby (ages 4 and younger) or kid (ages 5 to 12) and answer a brief question about how their child brightens up the world. Submissions are accepted at www.gap.com/castingcall, Gap’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gap, or via the Gap Casting Call app available for iPhone and Android.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients