"American Idol's" Randy Jackson to launch watch collection
“American Idol” judge Randy Jackson will launch a watch collection July 20 on HSN.
Timepieces by Randy Jackson will include seven categories: contemporary classics, automatics, sport, ceramic, couture and limited edition.
“The time has come to bring style and the next ‘it’ thing in fashion to everyone; watches for the whole family!” Jackson said. ”My passion and love of timepieces has brought about a collection of hot, cool styles that everybody can enjoy.”
The collection will inlcude designs for women and men, as well as unisex styles in a variety of materials including stainless steel, ceramic, and acrylic. Accents will include diamonds, colored dials and Swarovski crystals.
Prices will range from $99 to $499 with limited edition collectors pieces up to $3,500. Go to HSN.com for updates about Timepieces by Randy Jackson.
Jackson is also a music manager and Grammy Award winning producer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients