Soft, pretty makeup complements eco-friendly clothes
It just didn’t seem right to do dark, bright or heavy makeup on our model for a Mood feature on eco-friendly clothes.
Makeup artist Jennifer McLaughlin gave Lauren H., a model with Anthony David Agency in Oklahoma City, a natural look that’s soft and pretty but with some defininition. She looks beautiful.
It was damp and threatening rain the day we photographed. Hair stylist Malorie Avaline knew Lauren’s long, heavy hair wouldn’t hold up all day, but she started with some curls and the hair relaxed as the photo shoot progressed.
Websites: Jennifer McLaughlin at www.jennifermclaughlinmakeup.com
Hair by Malorie Avaline at www.malorieavaline.com
Models at www.anthonydavidagency.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients